Friday, January 22, 2016


Due to the snowy weather, the meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, January 23rd has been CANCELLED due to the weather.  Please stay safe!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Weather Update for January Carytown Meeting

IMPORTANT WEATHER ANNOUNCEMENT: We are aware of the wintery weather predicted for Friday-Saturday. Please check back on Friday 1/22 after 5pm for a final decision about whether the 1/23 Carytown meeting will be cancelled. We will announce in the meeting event, in our Facebook group, on our Facebook page, and on our blog/website. If the meeting is cancelled all carrier eligible for renewal will be automatically renewed for another month (very overdue carriers are still due back ASAP).