Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Weather Update for January Carytown Meeting

IMPORTANT WEATHER ANNOUNCEMENT: We are aware of the wintery weather predicted for Friday-Saturday. Please check back on Friday 1/22 after 5pm for a final decision about whether the 1/23 Carytown meeting will be cancelled. We will announce in the meeting event, in our Facebook group, on our Facebook page, and on our blog/website. If the meeting is cancelled all carrier eligible for renewal will be automatically renewed for another month (very overdue carriers are still due back ASAP).

1 comment:

  1. My boss told me to organize a business meeting and in great need of help for finding suitable Chicago event space for the event. The venue has to be spacious and should offer essential services for business events. Hoping to find one soon within our budget.